Saturday, July 7, 2018

Unknown

MAN SUES AFTER BURST CONDOM RUINS HIS LIFE

A FURIOUS man is suing a condom maker and the government’s quality control bureau after he allegedly caught an STI because the poor quality condom broke while he poked.
Worse still, after he passed the STI on to his wife, she realised he’d been unfaithful to her and left him.
 the unnamed man submitted his sworn affidavit to a Nairobi court this week to back up his case against condom manufacturers Beta Healthcare and Kenyan Bureau of Standards.
He said he was enjoying a full sex life with both his nyatsi and his wife back in 2014.
" I was fully aware of the dangers of having unprotected sex and decided to use my favourite brand of condoms being the Zoom scented chocolate-flavoured studded condoms which I believed would please the woman and protect me fully.
"Whilst I was poking the woman the said condom broke, a fact I only realised after the act. At the time, I brushed the incident off as a non-issue and three days later I still had sex with my wife," he said.
The horrified man realised all was not well with his 4-5 in October that year. He was tormented by a rash and it hurt to pee.
"I became extremely worried and it was then that I remembered the condom burst that had taken place nine days earlier. I immediately went to a traditional healer and sought some traditional herbal medicine which eased my pain," he said.
Later that month while returning to Nairobi by bus he suddenly fell seriously ill and was rushed to a clinic.
There he was diagnosed with an STI and was given treatment.
But all hell broke loose just a few days later when his wife called him to tell him she was infected with an STI.
"My wife blamed me for being unfaithful and our relationship was strained afterwards.
"She then became estranged and later left me for another man. After my wife left me, I became distressed, burdened with guilt and even had a mental breakdown which led me to be an alcoholic and I lost my job."
Neither the condom manufacturer nor the Kenyan Bureau of Standards commented in the report.

Unknown

About Unknown -

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :