Monday, August 20, 2018

Unknown

MAN R*APED MY GOAT ON HIS BED

This man (middle) was arrested in Winterveld after allegedly r*aping a goat.  ~
THE whole community was shocked when a man was bust for allegedly b-onking a goat.
The incident happened last week in Winterveld, north of Tshwane.
The owner of the goat, Peter Moraneng (39), said the man stole his goat and r-aped it on his bed.
Peter said he realised on Friday morning that one of his goats were missing.
“It came back during the day bleeding. I could see it was in pain but I didn’t know what the problem was until a man came to me with shocking news,” he said.
Peter said he was told that his goat was raped.
“I couldn’t believe what I heard. I just felt disgusted,” he said.
The man was bust by community policing forum patrollers after neighbours complained of the goat’s screaming the whole night.
Chairman of the CPF, Kortman Mahlangu, said when they asked the man why he did it he said he was drunk.
SPCA inspector Misheck Matlou said the goat was taken to the vet for a check-up.
Loate police spokesman Captain Samuel Sebola said a case of bestiality was opened.

Unknown

About Unknown -

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :