Friday, October 27, 2017

Unknown

ODWA TO SHAKE A LEG IN LONDON!

Zodwa wabantu
LIFE couldn’t be better for socialite Zodwa Wabantu.
She’s jetting off to London next week to show the Brits a thing or two about dancing!
Not only that, she’s also building a house that’s due to be completed in March and is planning on buying a new car.
“I’m ready for London. My
visa has been approved.”
But before she flies out, the social media star will host a big party to celebrate her 33rd birthday over the weekend.
Zodwa spoke to sun team  in Joburg before she flew to Durban, where she will host the celebration in Chesterville on Sunday afternoon.
“Those who want to be at the party must come without panties on,” she said.
Over the past year, clips of her sexy dance moves have gone viral online.
In spite of all the attention, bookings and money, she said: “I still eat skop and pap and I remain the kasi girl I’ve always been. But I must say I’m very happy that my life has changed for the better.”
She is the mother of an 11-year-old boy, Vuyo.
“I’m always in the public eye, but I’m a hard-working mother,” she said.
“I do what I do to make a
living.”
The guests at her party, to be held at Mashamplanes’ Lounge in Chesterville,
include her boss DJ Tira, Sphe and Naves and L’vovo. While in London, she will do several radio and TV interviews.
“This overseas gig shows my brand is growing.”
Asked about her love life, she laughed and said: “Men are afraid of me. They never approach me.” 

Unknown

About Unknown -

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :