Thursday, October 26, 2017

Unknown

BLIND SANGOMA USES SNAKES TO READ BONES


IT’S often said that there are none so blind as those who will not see.
And then there is sangoma Johannes Sibanvoni (48), for whom there is no problem his blind eyes can’t see.
The sangoma from KwaMhlanga in Mpumalanga can even read the bones with the help of five snakes he keeps in his indumba.
His amazing talent has seen his name being carried far and customers travelling from all over Mzansi to see him.
Sibanyoni said his snakes were sent by his ancestors and they guided him.
“I may be blind but I can see all things. Even before people enter my indumba I already know what problem has brought them here.”
He said he strived to keep his indumba pure to block any evil that may penetrate his holy place.
Before anyone enters they are asked if they had sex the day before.
“If you did, you don’t enter. People who know they’re coming to see me have to abstain from sex a day before the visit.”
He said this helped him to communicate better with their ancestors. He said word of mouth had brought him many customers.
“I don’t advertise myself in any way. My ancestors don’t want me to do that,” he said.
One of his clients said, his taxi was stolen and sangoma Johannes helped him to get it back.
About 20 cars, some of which were given to him by satisfied customers, are parked in the sangoma’s yard.

Unknown

About Unknown -

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :