Thursday, December 14, 2017

Unknown

ZODWA GIVES SIPHO A LEG UP!

ENTERTAINER Zodwa Wabantu made Sipho Nkosi’s dream come true!
The two shared raunchy dance moves on stage at the opening of Bhekiswayo Kingdom Pub in Hazyview, Mpumalanga, on Saturday.
Sipho (28) has been a dancer and DJ for a long time, and has always dreamt of sharing the stage with a famous entertainer.
Born in Hazyview, he entertains crowds at shopping centres.
“For me it’s like a dream come true. I couldn’t hold back when Zodwa got on stage,” said Sipho.
“I’m glad she went along to make me feel comfortable on the dance floor.
“When I started performing years ago, people didn’t take me seriously but I never lost hope.
“I kept believing that one day my time would come and I believe this is my time.”
He plans to release an eight-track house album.
Speaking after her stage performance, Zodwa said people should use their talent to make a 
living, and they need to be confident about what they do.

Unknown

About Unknown -

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :