Monday, November 20, 2017

Unknown

'ZUMA BELIEVED I WAS DANGER TO HIM!'

President Jacob Zuma was convinced that former NPA head Mxolisi Nxasana wanted to reinstate corruption charges against him.
Naxsana told eNCA that he was forced out of his job because Zuma believed he was going to prosecute him.
"He told me that people were telling him that I'm dangerous....that I really wanted to prosecute him.
"He also told me that the mere mention of Bulenani Ngcuka drives him crazy....he said people told him that I met with Ngcuka at a flat in Durban and that they were even prepared to go and show him where we met...he got so afraid  that I was going to reinstate the charges against him and that I was doing it in with coalition with Ngcuka," said Nxasana.
The president has denied Nxasana's account of how he says he was forced out of his job.
Nxasana told eNCA that he was prepared to testify about what has happened and wants Zuma to do the same.
Zuma is fighting the application by Freedom Under Law and Corruption Watch to overturn his multimillion rand settlement with Nxasana.
Part of the application seeks to declare Shawn Abraham's head NPA appointment as invalid.
Naxasana was given a R17-million golden handshake for leaving office in 2015 by Zuma.

Unknown

About Unknown -

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :