Friday, November 24, 2017

Unknown

ZODWA'S ZIM RETURN!

Zodwa wabantu

MUGABE is out and Zodwa is in.
Zodwa Wabantu said she can’t wait to go to Zimbabwe.
The dancer was involved in a public spat with Zimbabwean authorities after the former president said he would not let her perform in his country if she didn’t wear a pair of panties.
But now that Mugabe is no longer president, Zodwa is getting invites to perform.
“I was asked to go this weekend but I already have a booking. Zimbabwe can have me on the weekend of 7 and 8 December,” said Zodwa
“I’m happy the man has stepped down. He didn’t want me there although the people were calling for me.”
Zodwa was dropped from the list of performers at the Harare International Carnival in September.
She was criticised by Zimbabwean officials, followed by Mugabe, during a media briefing at the official opening of Bindura Community Information Centre.
Mugabe said Zodwa was not welcome in Zimbabwe because her act did not conform to local moral standards.
“We don’t want a stubborn, naked nobody coming to cause problems,” said Mugabe.
“What will be your purpose in coming?
“You want to come here so men can see you?
“No, I’m sorry.”
This was despite people from Zimbabwe pleading for Zodwa to perform.
Mugabe also lashed out at the people who wanted to see her perform.
“We are disappointed men are complaining,” said Mugabe.
“I hear they wanted her to come.
“Those are the thoughts we don’t want.
“Let that happen only where she comes from.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :