Saturday, September 16, 2017

Unknown

MY SON’S MISSING!

Nelly brought him home in April to spend time with her as she was on leave.
“As he is on medication, he can do certain things.
“While at home, he’d go out but not for too long.
“If I took him to my family in Coligny, he’d come back but I’d get calls from strangers as he’d walk from Coligny to Rustenburg.”
Last Tuesday evening, Monwabisi left home, saying he was going to visit his father Samuel Gugu in Mqanduli in Eastern Cape.
Even though he was there in 2007, I didn’t take him seriously.
“I knew he could not go on his own without money. But Monwabisi never came back home,” said a devastated Nelly.
She said when he left, he was wearing fawn pants, a white shirt and blue takkies.
“I haven’t yet opened a missing persons case because the cops told me to first check at the hospital.
“He normally goes there to collect his medication. He’s able to give his address and mother’s name.”
She appealed to anyone who might have seen her son, or someone like him, to call her on 083 664 9964, or their nearest cop shop



Unknown

About Unknown -

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :